These Buffalo Chicken Crock Pot Sandwiches are one of our favorite easy dinner ideas – we simply love them because they are easy and yet, so good!
Buffalo Chicken Crock Pot Sandwiches Easy Dinner Recipe
We absolutely LOVE buffalo chicken dip. I know the internet loves buffalo chicken dip — and you sure don’t have to look hard to find a million different renditions of this popular appetizer, that’s for sure! (Shameless plug .. here’s mine!)
It’s one of my family’s most requested appetizers too, and when my Crockpot Chicken Sandwiches went crazy on Facebook, I knew I had to add a little zip to those by creating a buffalo chicken edition and after a couple tries, I came up with this rockstar recipe.
It’s an easy crockpot dinner that you literally dump, set and forget until it’s time to dish it up. Those are my favorite kind of dinners, especially for busy days, or pool days where we want to be at the pool late, therefore, cutting into my dinner prep time. 😀
Don’t we all have those days where you think “why does everyone in this house have to eat dinner every.single.day?? I do!!
So, here goes the BEST crock pot buffalo chicken sandwiches. And, can I just say I feel like a hero since they’re delicious and only have three ingredients plus the buns? YESS!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 oz. Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- Hamburger Buns
- **Blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, celery, other sides like that go great with and on top of these sandwiches!
- Lay chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot
- Pour buffalo sauce on top of chicken breasts
- Lay cream cheese on top of chicken
- Sprinkle with Hidden Valley Ranch
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours
- Shred chicken with two forks
- Spread buffalo mixture on buns and enjoy!