This is one of our families favorite dips and we’ve been making it for years! I have seen buffalo chicken dip recipes that include everything from canned chicken to adding jalapeños and blue cheese. This recipe that we’ve crafted for the Buffalo Chicken Dip and have made our way is by far my favorite version. And, since you can get away with making this recipe for around $5, it’s friendly on the wallet, too!
For this recipe you’ll want to have handy:
Mix first four ingredients well. I usually put them in a large bowl and blend with the hand mixer. Stir in chicken and put mixture into a crockpot. Warm on low until heated through. I love this dip with celery sticks, my husband prefers it with tortilla chips. Both are amazing!
Before I start these amazing recipes, if you’re in need of a Crock Pot, save big money on a new one when you check out this article that I wrote outlining ten things you should keep in mind when buying a new crock pot. ⬇︎
Buffalo Chicken Dip Appetizer Recipe
- 2 8-oz. blocks of cream cheese ($2)
- 2/3- cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce $1
- 1- cup cheddar cheese $1
- 3/4- cup ranch dressing $0.75
- 1- lb. chicken breast cooked & shredded $2 on sale
- celery sticks tortilla chips or pretzel crackers for serving
- Mix first four ingredients well.
- I usually put them in a large bowl and blend with the hand mixer.
- Stir in chicken and put mixture into a crockpot.
- Warm on low until heated through.
- I love this dip with celery sticks, my husband prefers it with tortilla chips. Both are amazing!