I made these beef and cheese enchiladas just the other night and they were awesome. They’re really very very complicated, so it may take a while for me to explain to you just how to get this meal on the table. Like, tons of ingredients and just a.lot.of.work.
It’s likely by now you know that I am completely pulling your leg, right?
This is one of my favorite recipes to make – and I love that it can be made ahead and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it. In fact, you really could assemble it a couple nights ahead even, and it’d make a great meal to take to a new mommy, too. Just be sure to make it in a dish that you can cover while it’s in the fridge like this one.
This fast beef enchilada recipe will be great for a quick meal and they’re perfect served with rice. Now, I must say that I regularly make these with flour tortillas, which my entire family agreed that they enjoy better than the corn tortillas that I used in this one here with corn tortillas. So, it’s up to you to see which one you’d like to use Be sure to let me know what you decide!
Beef and Cheese Enchiladas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 10 flour or corn tortillas
- Brown ground beef
- Drain fat and add refried beans
- Spoon mixture onto enchiladas
- Roll left side of enchilada on top of mixture and roll over seam side down into greased 9x13 dish
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas
- Sprinkle cheese over enchiladas
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes at 350°
- Serve with rice, sour cream and shredded lettuce
See more easy dinner ideas.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ tax_term=”50″ tax_operator=”0″ order=”desc”][/su_posts]