Easy & Perfect Party Cheesecakes
I have a super, super soft spot for cheesecake. But, it’s a tough one to master. Unless you stick it in a muffin cup, anything in a muffin cup is easier, right? And, muffin cups make for perfect party cheesecakes, a single serving size, with a big ‘ol taste of awesomeness.
Do you love cheesecake, too? If so, you’re going to die for these easy and pretty little things… this was a dessert that I served at our daughter’s 2nd birthday, as well as Christmas Eve dinner this year because I needed something that I could make the day before because I knew I’d have a lot to do on Christmas Eve Day. . . you know, like last minute gift wrapping, running around for forgotten Christmas Eve dinner ingredients, etc., etc. And we travel on Christmas Day, too, so packing for that is always fun.
Anyhow, to make these cuties, you’ll want to gather your ingredients. First cream the cream cheese with a mixer. I use my handheld mixer like this one as it’s easier than all of the cleanup that my stand mixer demands. However, if I was doubling or tripling this recipe, I might bring out the big guns.
Add the sugar, vanilla. Once those are mixed and creamy add your eggs one at a time. Place cupcake liners into your muffin pan and put a Vanilla Wafer into each cupcake liner flat side down.
Pour your cream cheese mixture evenly over each vanilla wafer and you’re ready to rock and roll. Put those puppies in the oven and bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes. If they crack a little, that’s ok, you’ll likely be putting some fruit on them, right?
Enjoy these – they’re amazing! And, easy, too!
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheeses, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 Vanilla Wafers
- ** Fruit filling - You may use whatever kind of filling you'd like.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Lay a vanilla wafer flat side down in each muffin cup.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.
- Allow tarts to cool completely and serve with fruit filling on top, or any other pie filling.