Easy Pork Chop and Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
I love recipes that are made in one dish… especially on Sunday nights when the weekend’s been busy and I want to spend time with my family rather than in the kitchen. If that sounds like you, you’ll love this easy Pork Chop and Hashbrown Casserole too, as you simply throw the ingredients together and toss it in the oven – easy as pie. 🙂
If you’re on a mobile device, click here to Pin this recipe for later.
For this recipe I used:
- 5 bone-in pork chops
- 1 T. oil
- 1 c. sour cream
- 10¾ oz. can cream of chicken condensed soup
- ½ c. milk
- 32 oz. pkg. frozen hashbrowns
- 1 c. onion chopped
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Brown the pork chops on both sides in the oil in a pan.
- Combine all other ingredients (hashbrowns last) and spread in an ungreased 9x13 glass dish (I use the one pictured about and love it).
- Top with pork chops.
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through and the pork chops are fully cooked.
- See, so easy and yummy.
- This recipe makes a lot of food - I usually half this recipe for my little family of four. 🙂
Check out these other top posts on my site. Simply click on the picture to go to each post directly.