Speaking from experience, I know it can also be super scary to have a new baby, as there are so many unknowns and so many expenses coming your way.
One of the best ways to mitigate these costs and make life just a little bit easier is to be on the hunt for free baby samples. The good news is that you're in the right place to find all sorts of baby samples and free baby stuff in the mail, too!
Below, I’ll share some of the best strategies for getting free baby sample kits by mail, and even share a printable letter that you can use today to request free baby samples by mail.
Why Should You Request Free Baby Samples?
When you’re expecting a baby, or if you already have your new bundle of joy, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed with all that you have to do, and all the items that you need to keep your home stocked with.
From diapers to free baby bottle samples to baby formula and so much more… the list of things your baby needs goes on and on! And wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to pay for some of those items?
This is where free baby samples can really come in handy!
Top 9 Best Free Baby Samples:
- Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
- Walmart Baby Registry Welcome Box
- Buy Buy Baby Free Goody Bag
- Target Welcome Kit
- Babylist Registry Hello Baby Box
- Free Maternity Clothes (See #7 Below!)
- Enfamil Family Beginnings Pack
- Pampers Club Rewards Program
- Huggies Rewards+ Program
First, off, though, I feel it necessary to share a great article on 10 Things New Moms Should Not Worry About.
Although having diapers, bottles and a feeding plan are pretty necessary, there are things that aren’t and that article does a pretty good job of teaching, or even reminding new moms what’s important and frankly, what’s not as important.
What is important, though is to be sure that you’re an informed consumer, which is why I wrote this article on things that you can snag completely free, at no cost to you, just offered simply as free baby samples (by mail) of course, because we just don’t want to leave the house when we’re super pregnant, am.i.right? ????
The mistake most expecting and new moms make is not realizing that they can request free baby samples. But you can! Here are the main reasons why you should request free baby samples:
- Save money – The obvious reason to request free baby samples from companies is that you’ll be able to save money on essentials for baby. And who doesn’t like saving money?
- Find new products that you love – When you’re a new mom, you rely on the recommendations of friends, family and medical professionals, as well as the occasional Google or Pinterest search to figure out which brands and products you should purchase. When you request free baby samples, you’re opening the door to a new brand or product, which you may very well fall in love with (and may not have discovered otherwise)!
- Make life easier – Above all else, requesting free baby samples can help make your life a lot easier! Doing a little bit of work up front to request free baby samples by mail will set you up to receive goodies and helpful items in the mail. Can you imagine a day in your future where you’re too busy to run to the store to get some new baby formula… and then a package of free formula samples that you requested a few weeks ago magically shows up at your door? It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not! You just need the tools to help you request these free samples for baby, which I’m going to share with you now.
How to Request Free Baby Samples from Baby Companies that Send Free Stuff
Now that you know why it’s helpful to request free baby samples, here are some ways that you can get yourself on the list for free baby sample kits by mail from baby companies that send free stuff – lickety split!
1. Ask for Baby Kits and Coupons by Mail
For starters, make a list of all of the baby product companies and sample baby offers that you can think of to contact them for coupons, free diaper samples by mail, free pregnancy stuff by mail, and even free baby bottle samples.
I have had new moms-to-be ask me for a list of “companies to send baby shower invites to for free stuff” and “what companies give free baby samples”. These are the 16 companies that I recommend writing to get free baby stuff by mail.
The key is trying to get free baby samples by mail without surveys, though.
TOP 16 Baby Companies That Send Free Stuff:
- Enfamil Baby Formula
- Gerber Baby Foods
- Huggies Diapers Rewards Program
- Luvs Diapers
- Pampers baby samples for free by mail
- Pampers Kandoo baby free samples
- Seventh Generation
- Tide Detergent and/or Stain Release
- Tylenol baby freebies
- Xtra Laundry Detergent sample freebies
If you are really serious about getting baby free samples by mail, I recommend finding the company's address on the contact us form and letting them know that you're expecting a baby (or that you've recently had a baby) and then, let them know that you're interested in trying their products and getting free samples by mail.
FREE Printable Letter for Requesting Baby Samples by Mail
Just personalize the letter and customize it with your information. Easy Peasy! You never know, some companies have been known to send a free baby welcome box!
You're going to LOVE these!
” src=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7″ alt=”