I’m a huge fan of crockpot recipes. If there is something that can help make my day easier, well. I’m a fan of that, too, which therein gives you the reason that I love crockpots. If you’re looking for an easy and yummy appetizer to throw together and serve for a crowd, here’s one that is sure to be a hit and it’s so easy, creamy, filling and awesome with so many dishes too!
- 1 lb. Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese cubed (2 lbs. = $5)
- 5 oz. chopped frozen spinach (1/2 of a 10 oz. box $3)
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimento ($1)
- 1/2 small onion diced (50¢)
- 1/2 can Rotel (or more to taste if you like spicy) ($1)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream ($1)
Simply place all of these ingredients in the crockpot and turn on high until mostly melted, stirring frequently. Move to low heat. Stir in sour cream just before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Will thicken upon standing. If you use light or fat free ingredients this dip will be really runny. For parties I generally double this recipe to have more as this recipe above makes about 3-4 cups of dip. Yum!