Knock the Eggnog Dessert Recipes out of the park with these Delicious Eggnog Cookies. Yum!
Eggnog Dessert Recipes: Delicious Eggnog Cookies
Disclaimer: I ate these eggnog cookies for breakfast for two days in a row. All kidding aside, I really did. These cookies were so moist and delicious with my morning coffee that I just couldn’t resist. And, let’s be honest, eggnog dessert recipes are so stinkin’ good anyways. If you’re out of Eggnog at home, or can’t leave the house, I found a recipe for homemade eggnog – unbelievable!
And, the great news is that these cookies are pretty simple to make. I’d classify them as a drop cookie, although I did roll them for a hot second before putting them on the baking sheet (I have this one and it’s my absolute favorite and so cheap!)
Here’s how I made mine and I promise you’ll love them when you bake them up. 🙂
See more dessert recipes!
- 1 c. softened butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. eggnog
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 and ¾ c. flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. nutmeg
- 1 and ½ c. powdered sugar
- ¼-1/2 c. eggnog (to spreading consistency
- 1 tsp. light Karo Syrup
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Add in eggnog and egg.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
- Chill for atleast one hour.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls (I rolled mine for a second) onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- When you pull them out out the oven, push tops with the bottom of a greased flat bottom glass to flatten a bit.
- Cool on drying rack.
- Frost with eggnog frosting and sprinkle with nutmeg (the karo syrup makes the frosting harden a bit when dry)