Looking for an easy breakfast ideas? This pumpkin bran muffin recipe is a dump, stir and pour recipe – that’s it – I swear! And, they’re loved by the kids… who knew they liked Raisin Bran, eh?! When I made these our son ate one as an after school snack and then came back for more, and that, that is what all moms hope for.
First you’re going to mix everything together… see, I told you this was easy – like rockstar easy, right?
Pour into muffin cups to then stick in the oven…
Pumpkin & Bran Muffins
- 1 1/2 c. Raisin Bran cereal
- 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. raisins
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 2/3 c. plain yogurt
- In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and toss to mix.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, oil and yogurt.
- Stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined or non stick muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.