Chicken Oriental Dip Appetizer Recipe
I make this Chicken Oriental Dip and every time I do — it’s a HIT! It’s got so many different flavors that it’s just the right amount of awesomeness. If you’re looking for something to serve your guests that’s different than the run-of-the-mill spreads, this is it!
And, do yourself a favor and use a chopper like this one for this recipe. It will save you a lot of chopping by hand with the chicken, carrots, cashews, etc. 🙂
Here’s how you can whip this dip up too:
Chicken Oriental Dip
- 1 1/2 cup cooked diced chicken (rotisserie works great!)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2 garlic cloves (I use fresh)
- 3 T green onions
- 2 T fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger If you use fresh you'll need atleast 3 T worth
- Sweet and sour sauce for drizzling on top when ready to serve
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese bars
- Mix together all ingredients except the cream cheese and sweet and sour sauce and refrigerate the mixture all day or overnight.
- Spread softened cream cheese on a platter.
- Layer the chicken mixture over the top of the spread out cream cheese.
- Drizzle sweet and sour sauce over the top of chicken and cheese mixture before serving.
Use a platter like this one.
Serve with Triscuits, Club Crackers, pita chips, or cracker of your choice (we prefer Triscuits). Yum!
Find more great appetizers here.
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ tax_term=”1245″ tax_operator=”0″ order=”desc”][/su_posts]