Shopping at Aldi: Best Deals in the Aldi Weekly Ad
Aldi is a great place to stock up on everyday items, especially produce. I LOVE the Aldi produce prices and their selection is generally awesome as well. They don’t accept coupons, but you’ll be impressed with some of their prices. I say “some” because there are definitely items that are not cost-effective to buy at Aldi , but like I said – keep an eye on this list and their ad and you’ll quickly notice the best deals.
Please keep in mind Aldi prices and selection will vary by region. Below are the highlights of the ad – the best deals you can get at your local Aldi. View the entire Aldi weekly ad here online.
**Bring your own bags to Aldi as they do not provide bags and bring a (refundable) quarter to “rent” a cart.
- Acorn Squash – $0.69 each
- Cauliflower – $0.99 each
- Broccoli Crowns 16 oz package – $0.99
- Pomegranates – $0.49 each
- Honeycrisp Apples 2 lb package – $1.98
- Caramel Apples with nuts 3 ct – $1.29
- 6″ Combination Garden Plant – $4.99
- Savoritz Oyster Crackers 10 oz – $0.79
- Baker’s Corner Coconut Flakes 14 oz – $1.29
- Baker’s Corner Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz – $1.39
Please note: fresh produce deals will vary by region.
(Thanks, Frugal Fritzie!)