We do a lot of entertaining around here, and therefore, we also tend to have the kids friends at our house, which we absolutely adore. I love to hear them playing, using their imaginations and making memories. It seems I am always trying to think of something fun to make that the adults will like to eat and the kids will eat, too. Which, can be tough. So, because who doesn’t love pizza, I came up with this appetizer that the kids will love as much as us adults do. Check out this simple and quick Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe!
You’ll want a pie plate for this one to make it easiest for all of the ooey, gooey cheese you’ll be consuming. Yum!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese</li>
- 1/2 c. sour cream</li>
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 c. green onion
- 1/4 c. green pepper or other "pizza toppings" optional
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl beat together the first four ingredients.
- Spread evenly over pie plate (or another oven safe dish).
- Spread pizza sauce over the top, add the pepperonis and other pizza toppings.
- Bake in the oven until the sides are bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with breadsticks. Yum!
[su_posts posts_per_page=”5″ tax_term=”1252″ tax_operator=”0″ order=”desc”]