You may hear me talk about the Amazon Prime membership frequently. And, there’s a method to my madness. Amazon is one of the most economical online retailers to shop from.
With the free 2-day shipping options that Amazon Prime provides and the ridiculously competitive prices that they offer, it’s an online source to utilize while doing your online shopping (especially over the Holidays!) And, if you haven’t already, you can experience a FREE 30-Day Trial to Amazon by signing up here.
With your FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime you’ll receive:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping with no minimum purchase on millions of items.
- No tax charge in select states.
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video.
- Over 500,000 books to borrow for free, as frequently as once a month, with no due dates through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access.
After your free trial:
- Your membership will automatically upgrade to an annual plan for $99/year.
- If you do not wish to upgrade, or you don’t find the value in your membership, you may cancel anytime by visiting “Your Account” and adjusting your membership settings.
Amazon Mom Membership:
If you’re a caretaker, you can sign up for a FREE 30-day Amazon Mom trial here, too. Amazon Mom is the Amazon membership program that offers special benefits for parents and caregivers including:
- • 20% off diapers with Subscribe & Save (Exclusive to Amazon Mom).
- • FREE two-day shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime.
- • 15% baby registry completion discount (Exclusive to Amazon Mom).
- • Unlimited movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video.
- • Unlimited music streaming with Prime Music.
You may consider purchasing an Amazon Prime membership for a new caretaker. You can do that here.