Making appetizer pizzas provides a hearty, filling tidbit of food that guests can graze on and yet it’s little to no work for you, if your ingredients are all prepared ahead of time. Generally when I make these, I have the ingredients all ready to go and that way I can top my pizza crust and pop them in the oven. The pizza above is the BBQ Chicken Pizza and it’s as yummy as it sounds, and probably one of the least expensive things I can toss on the counter for people to nibble at while enjoying each others company.
- One package 2-count Archer Farms (Target Brand) Ultra Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts (Use one or both) ($2 per pizza)
- 1-cup BBQ sauce (any brand will do) per pizza ($0.50)
- 1-cup cooked and shredded chicken ($1.00)
- 1 1/2- cup Mild cheddar cheese ($1.50)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions ($0.20)
Top your pizza crust in the order of ingredients listed, leaving the green onions for last. I generally bake my pizzas for 15 minutes or so as I like the pizza pieces to have a little bit of a crispy feel, but it’s up to you how long you cook it for. Serve BBQ sauce on the side so guests can add more sauce if desired. I also cut my pizza appetizers in thin slices, you could do that, or squares work too. I’m telling you, this will be a hit! Enjoy!