The Amazon gift card print at home option has been a God send for me!
When I know we have an event, or a party to go to and I haven’t picked up a gift, or hostess gift for example – printable Amazon gift cards are the way to go! There are great Amazon Deals all the time so this is the perfect gift fro anyone who loves all things Amazon!
Confused about Amazon gift card code options? See my full explanation below.
Amazon gift card: Print at Home to Make Things Simple
I am a huge fan of Amazon deals. I can save money, shop so effortlessly online and of course, also have the option to simply give or use an Amazon Gift Card from wherever and whenever I want. Print Amazon gift cards online quickly, or mail them in less than a minute.
And, the Amazon gift card print at home option allows you to buy a gift card for someone special online and print it out to give immediately.
Amazon gift cards make a great last minute gift idea, too!
You can see all of the Printable Amazon Gift Card designs here!
How do I order an Amazon printable gift card?
- Head here and choose your Amazon gift card design.
- Choose how you’d like to present your gift card. You have a few options:
- Email. An email is sent to your recipients email address that you’ve sent them an Amazon gift card. You choose the design – you can even send it with a cute video, or you can upload a picture of you and them, their pet, kids, grandkids, etc. to personalize it even more.
- Gift card box. A plastic gift card inside a free gift box. Choose from over 15 styles with gift card amounts between $50 – $2,000.
- Greeting card. A plastic gift card inside a blank greeting card; includes an additional envelope.
- Multi-packs. Packs of 3, 10, 20, or 50; individual plastic gift card or accompanied by a blank greeting card.
- Print at home. Choose a design for your printable card and once your gift card is printed you’ll be able to print and fold your card to stick in an envelope for gifting. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open and print the PDF file. To access the gift card PDF file, click on the link in the confirmation e-mail, or copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser. Click the gift card order number in Your Orders. On the Order Summary, click Print gift card(s).
- You will be able to print your gift card as many times as you need to until the code is redeemed to an Amazon account, but the code can only be redeemed once.
- Enter the amount that you’d like to send. Because you can enter odd amounts into the box, these can be used to repay people, buy gifts and more!
That’s it! You will not need a special program loaded onto your computer, no secret handshakes, or special code words. Just log into your account here and you’re off to the races.
How do I redeem a Printable Amazon gift card?
Redeeming a printable Amazon gift card is easy. Simply locate the claim code first. Please note, for plastic gift cards, you will need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. The claim code isn’t the 16-digit card number, it’s a special secret number to redeem the money on the card.
Go to your Amazon Account.
- Click “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account”
- Enter your claim code and click “Apply to Your Account”.
You may also choose to claim your gift card code during checkout. But, when using 1-click service, you won’t be able to redeem your gift card unless you register the gift card funds to your account first.
What does the Amazon gift card claim code look like?
The Amazon gift card claim code is a unique 16-digit card number – there are no two that are the same.
Is the amazon gift card code different from the Amazon gift card claim code?
Nope, just two different names for the same thing, that’s all. 🙂
Where can I spend my Amazon gift cards?
You can spend your Amazon gift card anywhere on the Amazon.com site. This means you can buy books, Kindle books, groceries, clothing, baby diapers. Whatever you can find on the Amazon site, you can buy with your Amazon gift card claim code.