UPDATE: We now have a Dollar Tree coupon policy and you can look at it here...
Yes! Another store that we can use all of those awesome manufacturer's coupons in!
Dollar Tree has recently decided that they are going to start accepting manufacturer's coupons! Personally, I love my Dollar Tree for a lot of things like party decorations, wrapping paper, greeting cards and plastic serving utensils, but have often seen things in the store that I think to myself, hmmm, I wish they accepted coupons...
Although there hasn't been an "official" store coupon policy released quite yet, there are some things that I do know about the offer that will start between 8/26 and September, depending on your area. Here is what we know:
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photo copy of coupons (but we already know this, right?!)
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Do not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and can not be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size and limitations. **
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon. ***
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in-store purchases only.
** This means, if the coupon states that the coupon must be used on the 45 oz. size of Lysol and Dollar Tree only has the 32 oz. Lysol, they will not accept the coupon.
*** If the coupon value is greater than the actual item, the coupon will be adjusted down. You will not get overrage or cash back.
(I have changed the wording on this post) ---> *** If the coupon value is greater than the actual item, the coupon should be adjusted down to give you the item for free. You will not get overrage toward other items in your cart or cash back. Please note that this may vary from store to store until the wording is changed to be more specific.
So, sound off, are you excited? Or, are you satisfied with your stores that you coupon at already?
(Thanks for the heads up, Dollar Store Deals!)