This is so exciting! You may or may not have seen that Walgreens was the sponsor for the Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday night. Well, if you didn't see, they are running a humongous initiative called 'Walk With Walgreens'. What this means for us, is you can score a free pedometer at your local Walgreens, and then go online here to register yourself and log your distance walked at the end of the day!
Just for doing this, you'll receive a chance to win a trip for two to the Celebrity Apprentice with Alison Sweeney, plus $5,000 spending cash, gift cards and more!
As I was chatting with the nice gal at Walgreens, she said she loves doing this - in fact, get this! She wears her pedometer at work and yesterday, she walked a whopping 4.1 miles, just at work! Who would have thought! What a great way to motivate yourself to get up and go!
To get your free pedometer and register to win prizes
- Go online here to Walk with Walgreens and register yourself to be eligible for prizes and track your distance
- ** Leave 'promo code' blank
- Confirm your account via the email sent to you after registering
- Head to your local Walgreens through the month of April and ask for a free 'Walk With Walgreens' Kit
- The cashier will have to scan it and promo it out to give it to you for free
- Keep track of your daily distance online daily to be eligible for prizes (more you participate, more you win!)
I am so excited for this! Should be fun!
(Thanks for the heads up Consumer Queen!)