There will be three coupon inserts in tomorrow's paper, two Smartsource and one Red Plum.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Aveeno Save $2/1 body wash or hair care product ets (5/30)
- Aveeno Save $2/1 facial care or sun care product excludes trial size and cleansing bars (5/30)
- Band-Aid Save $1/1 product with Quiltvent technology (5/8) - These are $1.99 at Target!
- GE Save $1/1 Bright from the Start, Energy Smart CFLs, Energy Efficient Clear or Soft Halogen or Reveal (6/15)
- Neosporin Save $1/1 product (6/30)
- Pagoda Express Save $1/1 egg rolls, appetizers or entrees dnd (9/30)
- Smart Balance Save $.75/1 cooking oil or spray (5/16)
- Dole Save $.35/1 canned pineapple juice (6/30)
- Dole Save $1/2 frozen fruit single-serve cups (6/30)
- Hershey’s Save $1/2 Hershey’s Drops, Rolo minis, Reese’s Minis or Pieces candy pouches 8-10.5oz (5/31)
- Jolly Time Save $.50/1 microwave popcorn (5/31)
- Gain Save $1/1 detergent ets (5/31)
- Gain Save $1/1 fabric enhancer ets (5/31)
- Lawry’s Save $1/1 marinade (5/15)
- Maybelline New York Save $1/1 eye shadow or eye liner (6/15)
Every week, you can head here to Sunday Coupon Preview to see which coupons are going to be available for the upcoming week.
Printable coupon resources available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: