- Have an iPhone or iPod Touch? Check out the Meal Ticket app. It’s free and helps you find coupons to use at nearby eateries. It’s new, so the number of restaurants is still limited, but they’re adding new hot spots everyday.
- Sign up for daily deal sites, like Groupon and LivingSocial. These sites specialize in dining and entertainment, and several times a week offer 50%-off dining deals at popular restaurants.
- Stop by Surviving the Stores to check out the new Restaurant Coupon Database. It’s a great place to visit first to help decide where to eat out on the weekend.
- Pick up a $25 dining certificate valid at local eateries from Restaurant.com for only $2. Just use coupon code PLATE. Often you need to dine-in to use the certificate, so be sure to read the fine print. This offer is good through 7/31.
- If you’re heading out with kids, be sure to visit Kids Meal Deals. You can find restaurants in your area that offer special deals for kids and on which nights those deals are valid. For birthdays, check out Free Birthday Treats for freebies and discounts.
One site to check out in the future is Bunch Bite. It’s a free weekly service that’s coming soon and is set to feature three great deals a week at the best places to eat in your city. They say they can save you 50-85% on restaurant meals. I just got on their email list and am eager to check this one out.